Concentric Healthcare is currently looking for experienced BEHAVIORAL CLASSROOM IA’s to work with our school districts this coming 2017-2018 school year. We offer our employees competitive rates, friendly staffing professionals and weekly pay!
Classroom IA’s are responsible for a number of different duties within the classrooms. Some may classrooms may focus on assisting children with academics, while others focus on students with behavior issues. We prefer BHT’s with at least 1 year of experience in the Behavioral Healthcare field. It is important that you have a great attitude towards taking care of children with behavioral disorders.
This is a 35+ hour, Monday – Friday (day shift) schedule.
Our classroom positions pay $10-$12.50/hour depending on the district you are assigned.
WE HAVE CLASSROOMS in GILBERT, PHOENIX, and TUCSON.
Call Liz to find out more details about this position and the benefits which come with it @ 480-444-7778 or email@example.com.
- ANY 60+ College Credits (AA Degree or HIGHER)
- Experience in behavior health management or classroom experience
All applicants MUST have:
- CPR certification (updated in the last 12 months) – IN PERSON course
- FIRST AID certification – IN PERSON course
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis skin test from the last year
- Physical – Stating NO work restrictions
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one2 forms of government issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
APPLICANTS MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.ALL
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE.