Concentric Healthcare is currently looking for experienced BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIANS to work at our behavioral facilities, hospitals, group homes, and schools.We offer our employees competitive rates, friendly staffing professionals and weekly pay!
Behaviroal Health Technicians (BHT’s) are responsible for a number of different duties. Some may require assistance vitals and intake assesments and others may require social interactions with clients while following a behavioral/medication plan. We prefer BHTs with at least 1 year of experience in the Behavioral Healthcare field. It is important that you have a great attitude towards taking care of people with Behavioral disorders and work hard for your clients. As a teammate of Concentric you will have a number of choices between the plethora for client facilities we have contracts with.
Our BHT positions pay $10-$12/hour, and our Case Management positions pay $14-$16/hour (all hourly pay is based on the client that you are assigned).
We have part-time, full-time – employees choice schedules available.
Call Liz to find out more details about this position and the benefits which come with it @ 480-444-7778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School Diploma or GED OR HIGHER
- Experience in behavior health management .
All applicants MUST have:
- CPR certification (updated in the last 12 months) – IN PERSON course
- FIRST AID certification – IN PERSON course
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis skin test from the last year
- Physical – Stating NO work restrictions
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one
- 2 forms of government issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
APPLICANTS MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.ALL
APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE.