We prefer BHTs with at least 1 yearof experience in the Behavioral Healthcare field. It is important that you havea great attitude towards taking care of people with Behavioral disorders andwork hard for the clients.
Call Liz to find out more details about this position and the benefitswhich come with it at 480-444-7778 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors or Masters
- Experience in behavior management
- Current state driver’s license.
All applicants MUST have:
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis skin test within the last year
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Paperwork indicating you have had a physical within the last year and have no work restrictions.
- 2 forms of government issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
- UPDATED BEHAVIORAL RESUME
APPLICANTS MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENTDRUG SCREEN, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OFAGE