- Offerd Salary $20,000 - $30,000
- Career Level Others
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Certificate
We are currently in need of Certified Medical Assistantswho are interested in full time work opportunities, working temp-hirecontracts. Candidates must be NATIONALLY certified through anaccredited association (AAMA, AMT, National Center for Competency Testing,etc.). We are looking to hire as soon as possible! Please contact me if you areinterested or would like more detail.
- Performs general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients” charts.
- May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Prepares examination rooms and maintains daily cleaning list.
- Schedules patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Communicates with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.
- Documents patient care plans, charts, tests and examination results in the medical record.
- Prepares patients for diagnostic procedures, explains process and positions patients to capture images requested by physician.
- Escalates non-routine issues to the practice manager or physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned by practice manager or physician.
- MUST BE NATIONALLY CERTIFIED
- Current Physical
- Current TB Test
- MMR series or Titers
- Able to pass drug screen and background
- Bilingual is a plus