- Offerd Salary $20,000 - $30,000
- Experience 2 Years
We have immediate Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem and Contracts available for reliable CNA’s in the east valley, west valley and central Phoenix area’s.
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs direct patient care under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or his/her designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety of individualized patient care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
- Maintain patient confidentiality of all clients
- Performs duties as assigned accurately and in a timely manner
- All procedures performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice
- Safeguards the client/patient by observing appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of any abnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Concentric Healthcare Solutions and all facilities.
- Adheres to work schedule
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of the client/patient.
- Prefer one year experience as a certified nursing assistant within the last three years
- Graduate from accredited nursing assistant program with subsequent documentation as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of clerical functions.
- Current physical and TB
- Current BLS card
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good telephone communication skills.
- Full Time and Part Time work available!!!
- Daily Pay available!!
- Paid Weekly With Direct Deposit!
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff!
- Medical and Dental Insurance (as applicable)