- Offerd Salary $20,000 - $30,000
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Qualification Certificate
ConcentricHealthcare is currently looking for experienced Behavioral Coaches,Behavioral Health Technicians, Case Managers, and Classroom IA’s and EMT with Behavioral experience.
We offer our employees competitive rates, friendly staffing professionals andweekly pay!
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is aleader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing inhealthcare employment with an emphasis in Behavioral Health, Nursing,Administrative and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion forpartnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffingsolution.
We prefer BHTs with at least 1 year of experience in the Behavioral Healthcarefield. It is important that you have a great attitude towards taking care ofpeople with Behavioral disorders and work hard for the clients.
Call Liz to find out more details about this position and the benefitswhich come with it at 480-444-7778 or email @ email@example.com.
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors or Masters
- Experience in behavior management
- Current state driver’s license.
All applicants MUST have:
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis skin test within the last year
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Paperwork indicating you have had a physical within the last year and have no work restrictions.
- 2 forms of government issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
- UPDATED BEHAVIORAL RESUME
APPLICANTS MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENTDRUG SCREEN, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OFAGE
Founded andheadquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Staffing specializesin healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing and allied health.Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become anintegral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives activelylisten to our clients’ need for continuity of care.