- Offerd Salary $50,000+
- Experience Less than 1 Year
The Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed ProfessionalNurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of allpatients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medicallycomplex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitationand/or wound care needs.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed ProfessionalNurse duties includes:
- Working under the supervision of the Charge/Registered Nurse, provides care, as delegated by the RN, consistent with established hospital and nursing standards,
- responsible for reporting changes in patient condition to the RN
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing care to patients.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- Perform additional duties assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school of licensed vocational nursing or licensed practical nursing with current state license in good standing.
- Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as a LVN/LPN is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Arizona state license or compact license to practice as an LPN. Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment. ACLS certification preferred within one year of employment or as availablecourses allow.