- Experience 2 Years
· Provides superior customer service through thehandling of a high volume of telephone calls.
· Principal functions include facilitating patientaccess, appropriately responding to patient inquiries, and accommodatingreferring physician requests.
· High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalentrequired.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills with acommitment to customer service required.
· Completion of a medical terminology coursepreferred.
· Strong computer experience with advancedproficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Highly motivated, able to work independently.Able to multi-task and prioritize work load.