To provide physical therapy services to patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function and health status. Needed therapy could have resulted from injury, disease, or other causes.
The therapist will also provide prevention and wellness services, including screenings and health promotion. Physical therapists teach patients how to prevent or manage their condition in order to achieve long-term health benefits within the clinics, hospitals, SNFs, as well as schools and in-the-home settings. PTs examine each individual and develop a specific plan, using treatment techniques to promote mobility, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability.
1) Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data, identifying diagnosis, and developing a comprehensive plan of care
2) Develop and update an appropriate plan of care in collaboration with the patient/family; related to their age and lifestyle with measurable long- and short-term goals
3) Utilize appropriate methods and materials for effective learning, monitoring the response to education, and adapting the program appropriately
4) Initiate patient and family education in a timely manner relative to age, readiness to learn, and emotional status
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is looking for talented PTs in greater Phoenix area (west, downtown and east locations available).Concentric Healthcare offers competitive pay (weekly pay), variety of settings, flexible scheduling. For immediate consideration, please, email your resume to Phil “Cole” Coleman firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-444-7808.
**Referrals will be compensated after completion of referred candidates’ 15th shift**
- State Issued PT License
- CPR Card (in person class only)
- Physical from this year (This can be very basic, as simple as a quick prescription note)
- TB from this year
Base Pay: $46.00 – $50.00 /Hour
Employment Type: Per Diem/PRN
Job Type: Health Care
Education: 4 Year Degree