- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Associate Degree
Med-Surge Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med-Surge RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.Medical Surgical/ MED-SURG RN Responsibilities:
- The Med-Surge RN provides bedside care for a variety of patients
- He or she develops individualized patient assessments and an individualized plan of care accordingly
- Prepares, administers, and records prescribed medications
- Records patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Monitors, interprets, and records electronic displays
- Initiates alternative action when adverse symptomology is displayed
- Medical Surgical nurses often change dressings, insert catheters, start IVs
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Exhibits understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis and infection control procedures
- Records all care information accurately and completely
- Provides support to patient and family members
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Full Time and Part Time work available!!!
- Daily Pay available!!
- Paid Weekly With Direct Deposit!
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff!
- Referral Programs!!!!!
- Medical and Dental Insurance (as applicable)
- 2 years Minimum Experience
- Nursing Degree from Accredited College or University
- Current AZ or Compact RN License
- Current CPR Card (American Heart Association)
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- Current TB Test
- MMR Records
Concentric Healthcare Staffing
Concentric Healthcare is proud to be recognized by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) with the JCAHO Gold Seal of Approval for the Health Care Staffing Services program. JCAHO certification acknowledges compliance with the Joint Commission’s national set of consensus-based quality standards and demonstrates a commitment to excellence in providing health care staffing.